and its CHRISTMAS AT THE RAUNS! Love you and miss you all!!!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
UT Trip Pt 2
After saying goodbye to missionary boy, we headed over to my family's house for some quality time. My brother came down from SLC and my sister and her family came into town from Pocatello. All said we had 7 adults, 3 kids, 2 dogs, and a grumpy old cat:
Note Iggy Wiggy's puffed tail and aggressive stance. He was letting the dogs outside know who is the alpha cat.
My nephew Richie, who was also practicing his mean and scary tyrannosaurus rex pose.
Mariah, on the other hand was all girl. Look how beautiful we are after she made us up with the 'make-up' Hannah and Tyler gave her for Christmas.
And then there is Ariel... yep, just like the mermaid, except instead of a crab for a friend she has found a frog. Maybe in a few years he will turn into a prince :)

Tyler is always a big hit with the kidlings. Probably because he is a human jungle gym who can carry all of them at the same time. First game was to have Ty-eh drag all three of them around the kitchen while they clung to his legs. Second time he just threw them on like sacks of potatoes.

So, all of my life I have been told I look nothing like my family. After closely examining these pictures, I am inclined to agree. I keep waiting for my parents to tell me I'm adopted. Sure you don't have something to fess up guys?

And what is Christmas without the traditional cookie making and frosting. Good thing we had such fantastic help!
Throw in a little Spiderman....
And another pose of his royal highness trying to ignore the chaos around him....
and its CHRISTMAS AT THE RAUNS! Love you and miss you all!!!
and its CHRISTMAS AT THE RAUNS! Love you and miss you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what cute pictures! It looks like you had a ton of fun with all those cute people! (And I personally think you look a lot like your mom)
go alpha cat! you tell those dogs!
Post a Comment