Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ok. So slightly calmer if not much. I still feel like this most of the time:

However, I only have one more week until all my final papers are due. I. WILL. SURVIVE.
I finished my last day of internship yesterday. Even though I am probably taking a job there and will be back, it was still hard to say goodbye. At dinner, the "members" had a chance to say something to me if they chose. One person got up and thanked me for how much I had touched his/her life, cried and gave me a hug. I didn't even really know this person, in fact when he/she got up to speak I was racking my brain for a name. Thank heaven I remembered right after this person began speaking. I'm grateful for this experience because it reminded me how each of us touches lives everyday, in ways we probably don't realize and most of the time never get thanked for.

1 comment:

Peterson Family Fun said...

Hannah, that is so awesome. I am so incredibly proud of you. And can you even believe that in such a short time you will have your masters degree? You are my hero. :) - heather