Thursday, June 5, 2008

Breaking into Breaking Dawn

Wednesday, Kristen decided she needed to get out of the house so that her children would live to see another day. And since the first chapter of this book is now inside a special edition of this book, we decided to use our superpowers of stealth and sneakiness to hide inside of Barnes and Noble and read it.Fortunately for us nobody seemed to notice that Kristen's sneakiness looked a bit too much like shoplifting...
Much concentration and intense reading.
And posing for pictures of course.
Missing from the photo op: neon pink shoe guy and icky butt-crack guy (due to batteries dying).

5 comments:

Kristen said...

yay! it was so fun! that night totally saved my kids' lives!

Peterson Family Fun said...

I have been obsessed with all the clips from the movie. I wish that we lived closer so that I could do that stuff with you. It makes me miss you. :)

hannah said...

heather, wish you were closer too! if we ever do another stephenie meyer road trip you will be the first person i call :) have you read the host?

Peterson Family Fun said...

Reading it right now. Well, actually not RIGHT now because I am typing this and if I could read a book and type unrelated messages at the same time my multitasking skills would be amazing. But, yes, I am reading it. - Heather :)

Nanette said...

Also not pictured: girlish laughter at the sight of pink shoes and butt crack guy! What a night!