Hey cute comic! Also I added you to my list of book club blog members...I hope that's okay. Please give us your full critique I am interested in knowing what you thought. Usually the comments will be on what we have already read or are reading. Do you have any suggestions for books you and everyone can read?
3 comments:
Hey cute comic! Also I added you to my list of book club blog members...I hope that's okay. Please give us your full critique I am interested in knowing what you thought. Usually the comments will be on what we have already read or are reading. Do you have any suggestions for books you and everyone can read?
nice! so, considering our conversation a couple of days ago, would you say that this career appealed to you because you are "bossy"?
just wondering. :) That was a funny conversation.
also a funny night....
ha ha. maybe so. although, ironically, i am probably least bossy when i am doing therapy because, well, it would be ineffective.
...and yes, strange, funny night...:)
Post a Comment