Thursday, July 10, 2008

I feel like my right arm has been cut off. I just found out that I am not supposed to check email, surf blogs, and other such things while working. All while I am sitting in front of the computer half the day writing case notes. Some nonsense about security. How I will master this challenge, I don't know. I'll let you know, or not ...

6 comments:

Nanette said...

You poor thing!

L & M Rees Family said...

I don't know what I'd do without being able to take a 5 minute break and check blogs, email etc. after a stressful student meeting etc. I feel sorry for you! Good luck :)

Marissa said...

That isn't very fun. I'm sure they have good reasons, but it sure makes the day long.

Kristen said...

well i guess it's a good thing that i accidentaly deleted your email address from my contacts list yesterday.... :)

we can start writing snail-mail letters to eachother every day! hehehe.

Hillary said...

That makes me sad for you.

L & M Rees Family said...

Hey, do you remember a Joel Slade from years ago by chance? I know it's a shot in the dark but he is now contacting us about him not graduating in 2003 or 2004 because he still needs a diversity class which his last semester he didn't pass and said the advisor, which I am assuming was you, worked something out with him. We can't find his file anywhere and have no records in the computer. Sorry - random! He is being a pill.