Sunday, September 28, 2008

Retail Therapy

So, Tyler is working at least 6 days a week for about 15 hours a day. ICK! Which means I have a lot of alone time on my hands. Probably too much alone time. So, what did I do this weekend? I did something very patriotic and helped the economy.
I purchasing some of these (well, something like these):



and some of these (nothing Argyle tho'):



and some of these (except mine are cuter):



I really wanted to get something like these, and even found a pair at DSW, but I walked away for 20 minutes and by the time I walked back my size was gone. sad!:

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I hope you can track some cute boots down online! (and post them when you do:)
Good luck!

Marissa said...

Fun! I am in desperate need of some retail therapy. Now if I just had the time or money...