And no, I have no idea why Tyler took a picture of himself in our office in his gym clothes. So then I went to the next file where I could get a fourth picture, resulting in this:
My brother-in-law Zach (hanging off the truck), his wife Alyse, and my youngest BIL Rhett (who is now on a mission).
Marissa, apparently tagged me in September, but I just noticed last night. So, here you have it.
The rules of the tag are as follows:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.
Random Thing #1: I love feeling like I have got a bargain. Even if I still pay a lot of money for it. For example, I didn't buy my video Ipod until the next gens came out so I could buy the old model on sale. I still spent a couple hundred on it, but you know, I felt good that I paid less than Ty did for his. I also love going into "store closing" sales. I usually don't buy anything because by the time I walk in all the good stuff is gone and they are down to leopard print pants in a size 22, but you know, its the chance that I may come upon something I can't live without.
Random Thing #2: I don't like trying to make small talk with people I don't know. Ironic, considering what I do for a living. However, I prefer hanging out with people I already know, preferably in small enough groups I can talk to everyone. I have never been a big, go mingle with a huge crowd of people at a party kinda gal. I usually make 3-5 close friends at any regular gathering point (school, work, church, etc.) and then hold on to them forever.
Random Thing #3: When I was a kid, I was Hanna-Barbera. Now I am Hannah Montana. Hannah Banana, with all its variations (bananas in pajamas, banana queen, etc.) is also still an all time favorite. Oh, and Tyler periodically calls me Lisa Simpson, for reasons that are fairly obvious.
Random Thing #4: I don't like the number 4. Especially when I am eating something - like crackers. I will eat 3 or 5. This isn't some kind of obsessive-compulsive thing; I CAN stop at 4. Although, if I think about it, my mom always used to give us snacks, like crackers in groups of four at a time, so maybe there is some unresolved childhood issues there...
Random Thing #5: I have never been stung by a bee / or wasp. As a result I am terrified of being stung. Making it worse, one sibling is allergic while the other is perfectly fine.
Random Thing #6: I love to read - okay that part isn't random. However, what I want to read (or watch for that matter) is usually based on how stressed out I am. For example, when I was in graduate school I read pretty much exclusively young adult chic-lit and fantasy. I also watched the entire 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in between my first and second years. Oh, and somewhat connected, I have all three seasons of Fraggle Rock that are now out on DVD. "Dance your cares away..."
Okay. Tagging: Kristen, Nanette, Karelenn, Robin, McKenna, Erin

6 comments:
Hey!
You stinker ;(
Ok. Ok. I'll do it.
'Cause I learned some interesting things from you!
Yea, well, that's what comes from having a small intimate circle of friends, only a few of whom blog :)
I have done the post.
hmmmm. now all i can think of is, "what can i give her in groups of 4?" heh heh heh.
Join my book club blog as a Follower at www.mreesbookclub.blogspot.com, I have re-done a lot of stuff on it.
Thanks! I liked reading your random stuff. It is interesting to see how different people are.
Post a Comment