Monday, December 1, 2008

And when she was good, she was very, very good

... and when she was bad she was horrid!


So, I TOTALLY junked it this weekend, like to ridiculous levels. I have thus decided to do a 24-days until Christmas goal. I am going to DRASTICALLY LIMIT (as in going for none here) the random sugar and carb intake, although I will allow myself "formal" dessert occasions, i.e. dessert night, Nan's going away party. So, if you all really are my friends, help me out here: No. Junk. Food. (Kristen...brownies... ahem). Anyone want to join me in my insanity? It ends Christmas Eve evening, because must have Christmas cookies and milk on Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

well i WANT to want to join you - but I have another box of brownie mix that I'm pretty sure isn't going to last the week. I don't think I've consumed a vegetable in more days than I have fingers to count on....