It's kinda just one of those times when nothing is going on and by the time I get home my brain feels like mush. Probably because I pretty much emotionally invest myself in other people for the 8 hours a day while doing therapy. And, because I am chronically behind on notes (go figure) if I am in front the computer at night I am catching up.
On the good side though, Tyler is actually home on the evenings & weekends. I am making it to the gym 5x a week and eating more than really healthy. And I have time to read, plan vacations, and talk to friends / family.
So, that's it... nothing new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
NOTHING NEW?!!
What are you talking about? You actually have a husband again!!!
That's NEW! That's BIG!
That's GREAT!
sounds like you needed that strawberry shortcake just as much as we did...
Post a Comment