Thursday, April 29, 2010

Does Anyone Still Check This Thing...

...or have you all given up on me? This should be an interesting way to find out:


Due: September 26th, 2010.

10 comments:

The Au Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

kamy182 said...

Can't believe you gave in first. :) Congrats. Obviously it has been way too long. Give us a call sometime . . . soon!

L & M Rees Family said...

Oh I am so excited for you! Jace was born on the 5th of October - a week overdue. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you. If you are ever in town we should go to lunch. I am very excited for you.

Peterson Family Fun said...

Oh yay!!! I am so excited for you! And yes... I do check your blog still. Though it has been shamefully lacking in posts, but understandably so. I am happy for you.

Naomi said...

Yay! This is SO exciting!!!!

Nanette said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Names. . .?

I know you have come across some v. interesting ones!

hannah said...

Thanks all! No names yet... will keep you posted (hopefully).

Marissa said...

Congratulations Hannah!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Again, I'm super happy for you girl! I can't wait to see many posts of the cute little guy when he comes! :)

Hillary said...

Holy cow! I just saw this. Congratulations!!!