Days are long right now, but even reviewing the past 8 months, time has gone and will go quickly. So for now, I will count down and try to find beauty in nothingness while I wait.
Taken on Mother's Day (May 9), 20 weeks.

Taken on June 5, 24 weeks, at Rhett's wedding reception. Ty's cousin Tiffany is due around the same time, expecting a girl. Apparently pregnancy uniform for the evening was purple shirt and white ruffled skirt.

Taken on August 21, 35 weeks.


8 comments:
Hi Hannah. I didn't know you had a blog. I love the thoughts and photos. I'm happy that you will soon be a mother, though technically I suppose you have been since conception. Anyway, hang in there. Soon you will be so busy you will miss these days.
These are beautiful pics of you and baby. I hope you have central air. I can't imagine being "preggers" (as some other women folk call it) in this heat. I'm sure it will make him a cool baby.
Hannah you are beautiful! This is so exciting. . .and I LOVE the yellow & red shirt!!
You look great Hannah! Hang in there, it is worth it!
Hannah, Cherish the nothingness, there will be times in the future that will have you wishing for it. Love your pictures. Dolores
Aw! You're so cute pregnant!
I'm glad you get to do nothing for a while! (It's good you recognize that it won't last long!)
So, I found your blog. That wasn't very hard. Just went to Kristen's. Duh!! It was fun to see you today. You are SO close to being done. Good luck and CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you. You're gonna love being a MOM!
Hello beautiful Hannah! I love your preggie pictures! You do look great! The count down is on, eh?!
Post a Comment