Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If my head wasn't screwed on....

1. This morning walked out of my house to go to school with NO PAPER.
2. I'm on two campuses on Tuesdays. I left my lunch at the first campus in the fridge, and didn't remember until I was already all the way to the second campus.
3. I left my water bottle in the car, so I had to buy water at the convenience store with my snack since I forgot my lunch.
4. I went grocery shopping after school. When I got home, I turned off the car, grabbed my backpack, and went inside. 45 minutes later I remembered I had groceries in the trunk. Good thing the weathers cooled off.
5. I'm sure I forgot something else, but now I can't remember what it is...

5 comments:

Kristen said...

PA-hahahahahaha! awesome! the groceries thing is the best. I don't think i've ever actually forgotten about them before i got home...

heh heh heh.

Marissa said...

Just wait till you have kids. I forget so much stuff lately, it's embarrassing. Maybe your cat (child) is affecting you. :)

Nanette said...

I think you should totally blame the cat! :) Great idea!

hannah said...

ha ha. i'll go with that - it's all Chiquita's fault!!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh dear. I think you need to have a nap. :)