Sunday, April 13, 2008

so, most of you california friends saw me and my lovely new 'do yesterday, but for those of you who have asked and who live further away, here is the new haircut:











not really that different, just a few inches off, some new layers, and some highlights. i'm just happy that i was able to refrain from chopping it all off. good thing the heatwave (it was 95 today!!) struck AFTER the cut was done.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

it really does look mega-cute. i agree about the heat wave, i bet if it had been 95 when you went to get it cut, it would have ended up a lot shorter!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh that is so cute. I like your cute smile too. :) I can't believe it was 95! It snowed 2 times last week!

Peterson Family Fun said...

I love it! It is so cute! I have been growing my hair out for so long but that is so cute, I might have to consider cutting my hair as well. Darn you, trend-setter. :) Heather

L & M Rees Family said...

It's darling - you can go from short to long so easy that's great!

Marissa said...

Very cute. I keep thinking I'm going to cut my hair, but I never have the guts to actually do it. I'll probably have long hair forever.

Nanette said...

So, now you need to tell us WHERE and HOW MUCH

hannah said...

ok, so hair was done in Sherman Oaks. Yea, it's a little far, but wasn't a bad drive, only took about 20 minutes because the 405 was clear. The cut was $40. She charges $55 for half-head highlights, $100 for full.

And just so you Utah people know, those are actually good prices!

Hillary said...

Looks great! I think it's a perfect length and I really like the highlights. You are an inspiration. My hair is way too long and gross... must chop!