Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Remember me?

Yes. I am still alive. No. I am no longer in school and should, theoretically, have more free time. Yes. I do still plan on blogging regularly and still blog stalk friends. No. I still have no access to blogs, facebook, and email at work. AUGH! So, dear readers (especially Heather - I miss you too :)), bear with me if posts seem slow in coming. I will make more faithful efforts to present the details of my life in all its minute and boring detail.

5 comments:

Peterson Family Fun said...

Look what a nerd I am. You have had this post up for 2 hrs and I am already reading it. :) But its nice to hear you are doing well and you know, still alive. :) -heather

Dragon said...

Your life is not boring to some of us. I like reading your blogs.


Corb

hannah said...

Ha ha. These comments are great motivation :)

Nanette said...

You're back! Thank you for thinking of us readers ;)
I can't wait for more. . .

Marissa said...

I agree, it is good to have you back. I was afraid you had given up completely. :)
By the way, I have tagged you. Check out my blog for details.
I was going to just email you about it, but apparently, I don't have your email address. Weird.