Monday, December 27, 2010 9:40am
You just fell asleep on my shoulder after eating a hefty 5 oz. meal. You have been sleeping a lot the past couple of days and your daddy and I think you might be hitting a growth spurt. Your legs are getting nice fat baby rolls, although you are still pretty long and skinny. You are also getting more platinum blond hair all over your head.
We had such a great week together. We celebrated your first Christmas. Santa Claus came and left you a stocking full of toys and books. We also got a few things you needed like onesies and a sleep sack. Momma and Daddy took turns helping you open presents. You enjoyed ripping the paper and seeing all the bright colors, as well as the extra special attention from both your parents. You weren’t so sure about all the pictures we kept taking of you though!
Your Daddy has started his 5 week paternity leave and is working on learning your moods and your schedule in preparation for staying home with you. You are so lucky to have a daddy that loves you so much! Momma goes back to work in two weeks and can’t believe that it is almost that time already. I am trying to soak up baby smiles and snuggles to help get me through those first few weeks when I can’t be with you every day.
Your days are very busy now. You are so much more interested in the world around you than you were even a month ago. You love to walk around with Momma or Daddy, your bright eyes taking in everything around you as your head swivels back and forth. You love to give us happy smiles and are learning how to giggle. Today you sat outside with Momma while she worked on organizing the patio. You love being in new places; hearing new sounds and seeing new things.
Momma









2 comments:
Ok, he is seriously adorable.
And Carter can down 5 oz pretty easy and he's younger than Ryder. But then again, Carter is a big boy!
And I noticed you have the same baby sleeper bed that I have. Do you love it? I love mine. Well, Carter loves it, which means I love it.
Ryder is funny when it comes to food, he seems to prefer the smaller meals more often approach. :)
LOVE the baby sleeper. Ryder is starting to outgrow it, especially lengthwise. It will be a sad day when we have to put it away!
Post a Comment