I've caught up. All my saved drafts are now posts. Phew.
(Note to self: Although writing weekly letters and learning Photoshop has been fun, it was a lot to take on with a new baby. Let's lower the expectation next time, eh?).
So, 2011. The year in which I will turn 30. The year in which I will celebrate 11 years of marriage. The year in which I will watch my child grow from infant to toddler. The year in which I will become a better person.
Hence, the list. Resolutions that either will or will not happen in the next 365 (-5) days.
Run a Half Marathon. This was not my brainchild, but rather Kristen's. However it seems a good plan and will help with the next goal:
Lose the Baby Weight. I didn't gain horribly, 25 lbs or so if you discount the ridiculous amounts of water weight I amassed the last 3 weeks. However, considering I wanted to lose 10-15 lbs before I got pregnant (oops) I still have a little ways to go. I generally tend to lose pretty easily as long as I a exercise and:
Eat Well. As in Healthy. (as opposed to Well as in Glutenous). I want to plan meals that involve whole, in-season, and fresh food. Also, eat out less.
Increase Relaxation Habits. Yoga, Meditation, Quiet Reflection, etc. Spend at least 30 minutes a week doing some kind of 'active' relaxation skill. Work on staying centered.
L.C.S.W. I will be adding these letters to my name by completing my hours and passing my licensure exams.
Increase Service to Others. Not yet sure how I want to accomplish this, although ideas are percolating.
Those are the biggies. There's some other stuff, fun things, like becoming better at the guitar and continuing to grow in my camera / Photoshop abilities. There's also practical stuff, like following a better budget and being less of a consumerist. Little changes with lots of potential.
Okay 2011. Here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
consumerism is a drag. and I have it! must....get...it...off....
good luck! we need to start training! these last couple of weeks have been so awful for that! and we can't start monday because that's your first day of work! shall the planning emails begin?
Post a Comment