it's midterms, and i have a million things due. so, when my professor let's us out almost an hour early and I have a 2 1/2 hour break before my next class, how do i spend my time?

having
my nails done, of course.
disclaimer for friends who may think i have lost it:
this is actually my first time having my nails done EVER, so no worries about my loyalties. with that said, i will do almost ANYTHING to avoid homework, even engage in dark and sinister beautification.
4 comments:
nice color! Very Autumn. Ever-so-slightly vamp. Look out, midterms, here she comes! :)
I agree with the color. Love it! And I always feel more focused and relaxed if I take a little time to do something for myself. Love Ya! Heather
Very pretty. And I can totally forgive you. Being pampered for midterms is reason enough for me.
wow... Hannah has turned into a fairy princess... I think I'm going to cry :(
Post a Comment