ever notice how fall rolls around and all of a sudden spiders and bugs want to make your home their home too? so last night we are watching tv and notice a black spot. on close inspection we found a friendly neighborhood spider had somehow managed to crawl INSIDE the tv and was just hanging out on the screen. wonder if he'll get zapped or manage to find a way out so the cats can have a tasty treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
EW!!! I think I would have been tempted to smash the t.v. just to get the spider out--that's how freaked out I get by those nasty critters!
dude! gross. I would be totally paranoid the rest of the night!
*shiver*
what the H.E. double hockey sticks? how did it get into your tv...
I've never heard of such a crazy thing happening. That is so funny.
Post a Comment