Sunday, October 7, 2007

This Weekend

I did this:

a 3-mile walk around 3rd street and the pier with professionals and consumers, raising money and awareness for mental illness. thanks to all those who sponsered my walk!!


And this:homework, homework, homework.... i have three papers due and a test all within the next two weeks. ah, the joys of mid-terms in graduate school.


And a little bit of this:


actually, i pretty much missed all of saturday and am having a hard time focusing today (see homework explanation above), so my plan is to download all the audio tonight, burn them on CDs and listen as I am commuting this week. Much better use of my time than NPR, right?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

usually i like saturday's sessions a lot more - but this time it was all sunday for me. yay for being uplifted! :)

Dragon said...

If it makes you feel better Hannah... I didn't watch any of it, and have no intentions of doing so... I know.. I'm a heathen (I think thats how you spell it)