in the spirit of resolutions, i am posting my first January goal. my hope is to add a new habit each month so by the end of the year i can say that i have made 12 changes to my life for the better.
Goal 1: Drink More Water
i am in a perpetual state of dehydration, and i don't even notice because my body is so used to it. so, my goal this month is that every time i have something to eat, meals or snacks, i will drink a glass of water. since i tend to graze throughout the day rather than eat big meals, this should get at least 6 glasses of water into me a day. doing pretty good so far....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay! water! i've never been good about drinking water. Maybe,every time you take a drink, you should call me and tell me to do it too - :)
I'm glad you found my blog. I've been reading yours for a month or so. I like reading it. I just don't comment much. Why is water so hard to drink, when we literally die without it? Seems strange.
I was wondering about the giant water bottle Sunday!
I'm sure your kidneys are loving you!
Your bladder on the other hand. . .
That's a great goal. If I just remember to keep a water bottle with me I do great, otherwise I'm in constant dehydration too.
Post a Comment