As some of you may recall, I am doing monthly goals so by the end of the year, I have hopefully developed 12 new healthy habits.
January: Drink more water. (check)
February: Exercise a minimum of 4x per week.
Here's the plan:
Monday - go with Tyler in the morning, 6:00am (ick), RUN
Tuesday - work out during lunch break at school, LIFT WEIGHTS or YOGA class
Wednesday - probably break day, but option of LAP SWIMMING after work in evening
Thursday - work out during lunck break at school, LIFT WEIGHTS or CORE class
Friday - go in morning before class, RUN
Saturday - YOGA class
I'm recording in RED on my calendar all my success days. I'll share a pic at the end of the month :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're amazing. I think it's a great idea to set achievable goals on a regular basis. I love the fact that you have a plan laid out as well. I have a hard time getting to that step. Usually I just say I'm going do something and in my head I'm committed, but I don't end up acting on it.
Nice work! I look forward to seeing the results at the end of the month.
Post a Comment