yep... a comb. in a cute white bag with pink tissue paper.okay, okay, so it was symbolic. Tyler actually got me a gift to go to the George Michael hair salon in Beverly Hills. I have been complaining about my hair for a while, but he knows how much i LOATHE spending money on getting it done, so he gifted it. ah... so thoughtful. Anyway, my plan is to hold out for graduation so I can look fabulous for all the pictures :)

3 comments:
OOO La La! I can't wait to see your new do! (In April or whenever you graduate :)
Oooooohhhhh! Make sure and get "before and after" shots! awesome!
I'm never brave enough to change my hair as much as I think I should. I'm always afraid it will look awful, and of course, it wouldn't grow back, so what would I do? :)
Post a Comment