Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So, I live in terror that I am becoming one of those incredibly geeky people who talks about their cats like they are children. But, what if I have a cat who really does act like a kid? Take today for instance:
I wake up pinned between her and my husband.
I get up and she follows me around the house until I pick her up.
She scratches on the cupboard door until I feed her.
I go into my office work on papers and she shuffles around my feet meowing at me.
When I continue to ignore her, she jumps onto the desk and lies ON TOP of the keyboard.

I go to fold clothes and she jumps into the basket (the game is to attack each piece of clothing while I pull it out).


Back into the office, more meowing until I pull out Tyler's chair so she can sleep in the same room with me while I work.
I understand that she is not a kid, now can someone please clue her in on this idea??

5 comments:

Kristen said...

hahaha!

It's good practise.

L & M Rees Family said...

That is so cute - my dogs are the same way!

Marissa said...

She sounds cute. And as bothersome as being followed around constantly can be, at least you know she loves you and wants your attention.
At least, that's what I try to tell myself when I can't seem to finish anything because Katie needs my attention. :)

Nanette said...

At least your cats can't TALK back, just growl back, right? but then again, they also have sharp claws.

Karalenn Hippen said...

What a cute neglected kitty. hahhaa I'm just kidding. We know your kitty is trying to make us believe that because it should be the center of your universe right? Hmmm that sounds an awful lot like a kid. :)