i'll do great for a week or two, and then not do it for a month... sigh. I'm trying to remember to get my boys to do it too, and that helps. good luck!
This one is hard for me too! I'm always really good after a trip to the dentist!
I'm always good at flossing about a week or two right BEFORE the dentist. As though the dentist office cares.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i'll do great for a week or two, and then not do it for a month... sigh. I'm trying to remember to get my boys to do it too, and that helps.
good luck!
This one is hard for me too! I'm always really good after a trip to the dentist!
I'm always good at flossing about a week or two right BEFORE the dentist. As though the dentist office cares.
Post a Comment