Wednesday, October 10, 2007
you've been warned...
thanks, Kristen for letting me know my hyperlink for this story wasn't working, it's fixed now. :) also, should have mentioned in the last email that the story i referenced is found on feminist mormon housewives. fmh is a pretty liberal blog, so explore at your own risk. (i personally love it, but totally understand that it isn't everyone's cup of tea.... oops, i mean hot chocolate).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHA! We had a baby shower in our ward a few weeks ago that was "advertised" as a Tea Party Baby Shower.
Poor Robin had been the person behind that phrasing and ended up spending the afternoon after church apologizing to people who were offended.
It was just too much!!
Hahaha You nerd. I didn't know that you had a blog. Thanks to Kristen's email sharing that awesome poem so that I could know you do. I'm excited to browse around. :)
Post a Comment