Hey! You were supposed to post the instructions and ingredients too! Please ;)
Tyler is still in the process of perfecting. I will post when he is fully satisfied :)
haha! well he'd better keep cooking, because we're not a patient lot!
So, Tyler was NOT satisfied with the last batch, but tried another one tonight. if all goes well I'll post the recipe and instructions.
Yum. I love raspberry jam. I could just eat it by the spoonful. Definitely post a recipe!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey! You were supposed to post the instructions and ingredients too! Please ;)
Tyler is still in the process of perfecting. I will post when he is fully satisfied :)
haha! well he'd better keep cooking, because we're not a patient lot!
So, Tyler was NOT satisfied with the last batch, but tried another one tonight. if all goes well I'll post the recipe and instructions.
Yum. I love raspberry jam. I could just eat it by the spoonful. Definitely post a recipe!
Post a Comment