Friday, January 11, 2013

Does Composing in My Head Count?

So, I've already fallen off the everyday thing.  Which is fine, because again, the goal here is not to be perfect but just to write already.  What I have done daily is thought about what I to post.  Its just the actual sit down and do it time that got away from from me.

Wednesday:
More just "mom catagory" stuff.  Took my kiddo to the zoo.  Spent more time crawling on metal lizards and snakes than seeing live animals.  He was also quite obsessed with the alligators for some reason.  Rode a dung beetle on the carousel.  You know, typical day.

Thursday:

Was going to ask about organizational tips with a toddler in the house.  Maybe it is just because my house is small, but it seems like I am never able to keep on top of just having things picked up and put away.  Is this just a phase I have to learn to live with or are there tricks.  Anyone?  (Realizing this is embedded in a post, I may come back to this topic later)

Friday:
Random thing I am grateful for:  ceiling fans installed in the house.  Even though Tyler and fight over the settings (he likes high, I like low) they are very nice to have.  Considering theming this one: Thankful for the Little Things Fridays.  Or, perhaps, more appropriately: The First Random Thing I See Fridays.  Hmm...

No comments: