Thursday, January 31, 2013

Food, Glorious Food: Week 2

So, this obviously didn't make it up Monday, and our eating has suffered as a result.  Rather than do the end of this week and post again next, here is my 11-day dinner plan:

Th - Black Bean and Sweet Potato Flautas
F - Cafe Rio Sweet Pulled Pork Salad - I realize that "Coke" certainly doesn't fall within clean eating, but I know after a full day of meetings tomorrow coming home to some easily finished comfort food will be nice and I will make sure to add lots of salad to help balance the scales!
S - Cauliflower Crust Hawaiian Pizza
Su - Thai Pumpkin Soup with Grilled Goat Cheese and Spinach Sandwiches

M - Pumpkin Sage Risotto & Mixed Greens Salad
T - Butternut Squash, Spinach and Goat Cheese Pizza
W - Spicy Butternut Squash Meatloaf
Th - Grilled Chicken, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Carrots
F - Italian Turkey, Spinach, & Feta Stuffed Peppers
S- Out to Eat.  Going to see Bill Cosby! (Tyler's Christmas present.)
Su - Carrot Orange Soup & Mixed Greens Salad

No comments: